cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems about FlexCan drivers examples of KV11 Series

Jump to solution
Saiwenliang
Contributor II

When I use the Flexcan driver examples  (FRDM-KV11Z_BSP\12.0.0\driver_examples\flexcan\interrupt_transfer), whether the device is set to Node A or Node B, the status is equal to kStatus_FLEXCAN_ErrorStatus when it enter the callback function when sending and receiving datas.

I wonder what's wrong? Does this have anything to do with the peripheral adapter?

Hope to help me solve my confusion, thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Saiwenliang
Contributor II

I finally found that the reason of this problem is that the CAN Baudrate of the driver example project is only 166kHz but not 1Mhz because of the wrong initialization for CANClk.

AnyWay,I have figure it out, and thank you for your reply.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

There is no known issue with the FlexCAN peripheral, are you using a Can transceiver?

It could be helpful if you detail me the value of the CANx_ESR1 register, also you can do some test with a lower baud rate to see if the problem still persists.

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos
Saiwenliang
Contributor II

I finally found that the reason of this problem is that the CAN Baudrate of the driver example project is only 166kHz but not 1Mhz because of the wrong initialization for CANClk.

AnyWay,I have figure it out, and thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos