Need of PMSM(BLDC) FOC codes for KINETICS KV1x series

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of PMSM(BLDC) FOC codes for KINETICS KV1x series

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

Hi, I am using my own board of MKV10Z32VLC7 , which uses FOC algorithm to control the PMSM(BLDC) motor. I just ported the codes from MC56F82726 that is working fine with that algorithm. But after the porting and and changed the motor control libraries according to KINETICS its not working here. Am using RTCESL - CM - 4.3 motor control library.

Initially the motor runs fine in open loop but after changing to closed loop control(FOC) it stops its rotation.

Is there any specific codes available for KV10 series to make FOC algorithm or any existing working codes are available ?

Martin MienkinaAmit KumarPavel RechDavid E SeymourBarry KubanVicente Gomez SalazarRamakrishna NidmartyKirk R HumphriesMandar Joshiwes

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

pavelsustek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, PMSM FOC sensorless application codes for KV10 (FRDM, TWR and HVP platforms) are available at www.nxp.com/motorcontrol_pmsm or the direct download link.

0 Kudos

pavelrech
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, I apologize for that, but RTCESL 4.4 release has been delayed. The RTCESL 4.4 will be available on web next week.

0 Kudos

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

Hi Pavel Rech,

Thanks for your response. In RTCESL 4.4, whether it contains both AB and DQ coordinates or only the DQ coordinates as available in RTCESL 4.3. If it contains AB coordinates it will be helpful for us to proceed further. pavelrech

0 Kudos