KMS Error: Preconfigured variables not found in parsed symbols.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KMS Error: Preconfigured variables not found in parsed symbols.

kurt3
Contributor I

I am currently using a fresh install of KMS 1.1, along with a fresh install of KSDK 1.3, and a fresh install of IAR (Embedded Workbench for ARM 8.22.2.15996, Embedded Workbench shared components 8.0.15.5379) on a Windows 10 machine. 

When attempting to run a project on the MCU, once the compiler has finished, KMS returns a popup window with several instances of "Preconfigured variable xxxx was not found in parsed symbols.",  as in this image:

KMS Errors.PNG

I have attempted reinstalling the software, running as admin, and playing with the compatibility mode options and so far nothing will remedy this problem. 

Everything works with a laptop running Windows 7, but not on this Windows 10 desktop.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this issue, or offer some guidance?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

philip_drake
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Is there a specific reason you are still using KMS 1.1? KMS 1.2 has been available since December.  It uses the latest MCUXpresso SDK and can use the new MCUXpresso IDE, Pin and Clocks tools.

Your version of IAR is not compatible with KMS 1.1.  Please drop back to 7.40 (see release notes), use KDS or upgrade to KMS 1.2

Best Regards,

Philip

0 Kudos