A Bug exists in the KMS 1.2 SNLESSHALL project fixed with this update

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

There was a bug in the KMS 1.2.0 SNLESSHALL reference projects when using torque mode.  

The drv.c file provided in the attachment is for the SNLESSHALL reference project.  

In the SNLESSHALL project, the goal is to start the motor using the Hall sensors but then transition into FOC.  It isn't intended to use the Halls for the complete speed range.

In this version, it now does the startup similar to sensorless velocity.  In that it will track the speed reference until it reaches the crossover speed ("Speed Threshold" in GUI), once the speed reference reaches the crossover speed it will transition into FOC and will run in torque mode as you expect.  If you want to speed up faster before getting into FOC, you can increase the acceleration and jerk of the speed profile before the transition into FOC.

ラベル(1)
添付
コメント

Hi,

Sensorless speed - Hall started this part of the code I have been looking for for several days, similar to the HALL_run function mentioned in the Kinetis Motor Suite API Reference Manual can not be found, the annex is missing this part of the code?

Best regards!

wang xuan

Wang,

When you choose your reference project make sure that you pick "Sensorless Velocity - Hall Start". This is the only control mode that uses the Hall Effect sensors.

Hi,@Adam Reynolds

Thanks for your reminder, the hardware I use is HVP-mc3ph and HVP-KV46F150. The reference I opened is HVPKV46F150M_SNLESSHALL_IAR_1_2_0_426. I would like to know where the code for the part of the Hall sensor is located, mainly the 6-step commutation control process. Thank you again!

Best regards!

wang xuan

Hi,

I have a couple of notes to make after you described your hardware.  Going forward the KMS library saved in the HVP-KV46F150 is the ACIM KMS library not the PMSM KMS library. For now if you want to try the PMSM KMS library you have to use the HVP-KV31F120M since it has the PMSM KMS library. By 3rd quarter NXP should be stocking samples of the KV46 MCU part numbers with KMS support.  The suffix P will be the PMSM library and the Q suffix on the part number will be the ACIM part number.  

Depending on when and from whom you obtained your HVP-mc3ph and HVP-KV46F150 there might not be any KMS library at all in the KV46 MCU.  I only recently pulled back the stock of HVP-mc3ph and HVP-KV46F150 from the warehouses at NXP and pushed into the MCU the  KMS library. 

When did you purchase the Kit? 

From where did you buy it, from NXP or from a distributor?

If the card is not KMS enabled I will be happy to fix that, but I would ask that you send the card to me at NXP.

Regards,

Philip Drake

Wang,

That software is located in the firmware library. It is not provided as open source. The HALL block decodes the Hall Effect sensor inputs and calculates the speed, the SPEED block handles setting the requested current, the CURRENT block handles setting the requested voltage, the SVPWM block takes the requested voltage and Hall Effect sensor readings in order to excited the appropriate phases.

Hi,Philip Drake

Thank you for your prompt reply.
   Do you mean that the PMSM KMS library is no longer available in the HVP-KV46F150? Must I buy the HVP-KV31F120M again because it has the PMSM KMS library?
   In addition, what was the situation with the board of HVP-KV46F, HVP-MC3PH that I purchased from Mouser Electronics in November 2017?

I have two control cards.

微信图片_20180531091938.jpg微信图片_20180531091952.jpg

Best regards!

wang xuan

Eval board information, don't know if it's useful to you.

微信图片_20180531093924.jpg微信图片_20180531093930.jpg

Hi,Adam Reynolds

This is the case, I understand. It seems impossible to get a detailed process of the code. thank you.

Best regards!

wang xuan

評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎03-26-2018 03:58 PM
更新者: