cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"MK60DX256VLL10" RESET PIN

Jump to solution
hfabbasi
Contributor III

I have designed a circuit which uses MK60DX256VLL10 based on its development kit "TWR-K60D100M-KIT" . I have pulled up the RESET pin (pin # 52) as shown in figure but when I power up the circuit, RESET pin shows 0.9V due to which this controller is not detected in MCUExpresso for coding. I increased the value of capacitor from 100nF to 300nF but still voltage rises only to 1.1V. Any possible solution for this problem would be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hfabbasi
Contributor III

I connected EZP_CS_b port to the ground of microcontroller for just a second and then removed this grounding. Afterwards, I checked the Reset pin and it was showing 3.3V and finally controller was out of reset state. Then I was able to sucessfully download and debug my code to this controller.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hfabbasi,

Please check the hardware by refer: KQRUG, Kinetis K Quick Reference User Guide
1. RESET_b and NMI_b

2.1.3.4.1 RESET_b and NMI_b.jpg
2. Debug interface

2.1.5.3 Debug interface.jpg

Since you are using MCUXpresso IDE, then you can check the "Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase".

Emergency Kinetis Device Recovery by Full Chip Erase.jpg

If still not work, then you may need to use the Kinetis_Recovery_Utility by refer: Recovering Cortex-M Microcontroller with a Power Glitch

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
hfabbasi
Contributor III

I connected EZP_CS_b port to the ground of microcontroller for just a second and then removed this grounding. Afterwards, I checked the Reset pin and it was showing 3.3V and finally controller was out of reset state. Then I was able to sucessfully download and debug my code to this controller.

0 Kudos