表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

"MCU VIRTUAL COM DEMO" and demo app for USB-KW24D512 - can't find driver

ソリューションへジャンプ
9,061件の閲覧回数
georgewicks
Contributor II

Hi,

I just build and loaded the shell app found in the MKW2xD_ConnSw_1.0.1 package. The load went fine, BUT when I attempted to find a corresponding COM port, I could not.

Instead, I found MCU VIRTUAL COM DEMO listed under the "Other devices":

problem-with-shell-demo-app-other.PNG

When I fetch the properties, I get:

properties-for-MCU-Virtual.PNG

I can find no such suitable driver so far

Help!

Thanks,

George Wicks

1 解決策
6,136件の閲覧回数
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

In your MCU Virtual Com properties click in Update Driver... Then click in Browse my computer for driver software

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

After this click in Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer and In manufacturer select Freescale and Model Virtual Com Port. click in next and update drivers.

pastedImage_7.png

If this didn't work you, you can use the drivers that are located in the path C:\nxp\MKW2xD_ConnSw_1.0.1\middleware\usb_1.1.0\example\usb_device_cdc_vcom\inf, Just copy the path in the browse for driver software on your computer instead of click in let me pick...

Please try this and tell me how it goes.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5 返答(返信)
6,136件の閲覧回数
xaviledesma
Contributor I

Hi,

I have the imx6ull processor and I'm having problems with Windows CDC driver for Windows 7 and Windows 8. Can you provide your driver for test if it works? I have the original one that Linux give but I have problems with certificates on Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
6,136件の閲覧回数
wimdekimpe
Contributor I

Hi,

I found this post, I am trying the suggested steps but I get an error :

A service installation section in the INF is invalid.

I am trying install on Windows 7 64 bit.

Anyone who had the same problem and knows how to fix it?

0 件の賞賛
6,137件の閲覧回数
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

In your MCU Virtual Com properties click in Update Driver... Then click in Browse my computer for driver software

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

After this click in Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer and In manufacturer select Freescale and Model Virtual Com Port. click in next and update drivers.

pastedImage_7.png

If this didn't work you, you can use the drivers that are located in the path C:\nxp\MKW2xD_ConnSw_1.0.1\middleware\usb_1.1.0\example\usb_device_cdc_vcom\inf, Just copy the path in the browse for driver software on your computer instead of click in let me pick...

Please try this and tell me how it goes.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

6,136件の閲覧回数
kennethkonesky
Contributor II

This may be a fix, but the files mentioned are not available to me.  There must be something installed from NXP that has these files that I don't have.

0 件の賞賛
6,136件の閲覧回数
georgewicks
Contributor II

Thank you Jorge! That fixed it.

George

0 件の賞賛