"Broken options were detected in the project file." error when open the example project.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Broken options were detected in the project file." error when open the example project.

gsmgbl
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am using IAR for ARM 7.40.3.8938 and IAR common components 7.2.4.3784. I previously working with FreeRTOS V8.2.3 with no problem at all, then I updated to FreeRTOS V9.0.0 and received the "Broken options were detected in the project file." error below right after I open the example project.

pastedImage_1.png

Then I searched this error in this community to see if other has the same error, it mentioned the error is due to older version of IAR. see link here: https://community.nxp.com/message/757504

I tried to ask further in that post, but has no response, probably the post is quite a while back and no one follow up with it. Please advise if anyone have any idea to fix this. Thanks a lot!!!

Regards,

Gilbert

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

I also have a problem with the IAR build using Freertos but with the twr-60DN. The build I got off the McuExresso site has a hard fault in the clock system. I think the PLL code is wrong or the linker file is wrong.

I will try the V8.2.3 build; it can still be generated and post here. The hello world V9 project for IAR from the Freertos site works. The one from the McuExpresso does not.

0 Kudos

gsmgbl
Contributor IV

Hi Robert,

I use the V8.2.3 and everything example project works fine.

I have this problem only after imported the V9.0.0.

Is there any update for this issue?

Anyone any idea?

Regards,

Gilbert

0 Kudos