キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

problem starting to use frdm-kl05z

1,007件の閲覧回数
northgod
Contributor I

follow the sample code guide for codewarrior to load the LED_Blink project, first import the workspace as ..\ klxx‐sc‐baremetal\build\cw\LED_Blink, then import the project by setting the root directory also as  ..\ klxx‐sc‐baremetal\build\cw\LED_Blink according to the guid, however when push the finish button error occurs, saying that 

Invalid project description.

D:\Project\Freescale\Software\KL05-SC\klxx-sc-baremetal\build\cw\LED_Blink overlaps the workspace location: D:\Project\Freescale\Software\KL05-SC\klxx-sc-baremetal\build\cw\LED_Blink

i am using codewarrior 10.5, anyone knows what the problem is?

otherwise the guide says that a script to help clone project settings is available, but i can only find them in the iar and keil directory, there isn't a make_new_cw_project.exe file in the cw directory as described.

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

725件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

When you open CodeWarrior10.5 , the workspace you should select is like this:E:\Program Files\KL05-SC

0 件の賞賛

725件の閲覧回数
northgod
Contributor I

Thanks for your response. However I could not find the file

make_new_cw_project.exe mentioned in the readme.txt in sample code

directory. Can I use the make_new_project.exe under IAR?

2013/12/2 Robin_Shen <admin@community.freescale.com>

<https://community.freescale.com/> problem starting to use frdm-kl05z

reply from Robin_Shen<https://community.freescale.com/people/Robin_Shen?et=watches.email.thread>in *

Kinetis Microcontrollers* - View the full discussion<https://community.freescale.com/message/366052?et=watches.email.thread#366052>

0 件の賞賛

725件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I don't think you can use the make_new_project in IAR folder if you use CW.

You can have a try according to these steps:

Copy the whole project folder into workspace.
In Project folder, drag .project directly to CodeWarrior "CodeWarrior Projects" window.
Then, you will see the project was imported. Right click the project name and then "Clean" before building.
If the project works before, then, this imported project should be built with success.

If you want to rename the project, then, just right the project and click "Rename".
CodeWarrior will create a duplicated project for it and then give it the new name.

0 件の賞賛

725件の閲覧回数
mbjvfx
Contributor II

Why is this so difficult to create "demo" projects!?  It seems that freescale would take the time to create projects for each of the platforms IAR/CW etc if you are going to create code for them.  I have spend days trying to go through this process of re-creating a very simple and basic "demo" project is codewarrior.

The code comes packaged in packaged and ready to install.  Why not make it so that we can actually build it in Codewarrior?

I just opened a thread on this very similar topic of how can I make the supplied code build in freescales tools.  Seems that this would not be too much to ask for.  Frustrated..... Very excited to learn the product though.

port example bare-metal source code to codewarrior project

0 件の賞賛