显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

mk22fn512 dac output

477 次查看
hancav
Contributor I

Hello

I am new to K series processors and i selected "mk22fn512vlh12" 64 LQFP for a new project.

I need to have two independent DAC outputs besides at least two ADC inputs.

I have been reading several docs that says that this part has 2x DAC (12bit) however i can't find the pin of the second DAC output on the datasheet.

Reading the datasheet: "k22p121m120sf7.pdf" on page 63 table i see that DAC0 is on pin 18, but DAC1 is only on pin k4 of the (121BGA)  package, page 73, is this correct ? There isn't DAC1 output for 64LQFP package ?

I need to use a LQFP package, to have 2x DAC and 2x ADC, 2Uarts and SPI, RTC and 128k of flash is enough, i have FRDM-K22F for development, what would be the best part for my project ??

Thank you very much for your time and attention  

Hugo Nunes

0 项奖励
2 回复数

334 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hugo,

After have reviewed quite a few reference manual, I think the MK22FN512VLH12 only have the one DAC module.

However I'll confirm it with the AE team later and inform you ASAP if I get the reply.

About your requirement, I'd like to suggest that you can choose the MK24FN1M0VLL12 instead of the MK22FN512VLH12.

And you can learn the more information about the through the link as below.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/K24P144M120SF5RM.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Refer...

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

334 次查看
hancav
Contributor I

It would be a great help if you could help me with this doubt.

I would prefer to use mk22fn512 às i have already several resources for it.

Thank you very much

No dia 22/03/2016, às 06:15, jeremyzhou <admin@community.freescale.com> escreveu:

NXP Community

mk22fn512 dac output

reply from jeremyzhou in Kinetis Microcontrollers - View the full discussion

Hi Hugo,

After have reviewed quite a few reference manual, I think the MK22FN512VLH12 only have the one DAC module.

However I'll confirm it with the AE team later and inform you ASAP if I get the reply.

About your requirement, I'd like to suggest that you can choose the MK24FN1M0VLL12 instead of the MK22FN512VLH12.

And you can learn the more information about the through the link as below.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/K24P144M120SF5RM.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Refer...

Hope it helps.

Have a great day,

Ping

>

0 项奖励