cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for crtouch sample code for twr k70 and twr lcd-rgb

Jump to solution
jasonwarshawsky
Contributor I

I have the twr with the k70f120m and the lcd-rgb  and cannot find any specific information or example code on reading touch events from the screen or in IAR files.

The crtouch data sheet does not have specific twr related information.

Just a simple setup and reading of touch events would be really helpful.

thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to download the NXP Embedded GUI Software, which provide eGUI demo based on TWR-K70 for IAR IDE software.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to download the NXP Embedded GUI Software, which provide eGUI demo based on TWR-K70 for IAR IDE software.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos