cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

k64f- help with ieee 1588 - ptp

vojt_chmoravec
Contributor I

Dear Freescale community,

Does anybody know about some example, project or "step by step" implementation of ptp on k64f? I can't find anything about it like sources/project and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ezpot
Contributor I

Hi Roland,

I have the same problem on my FRDMK64F platform. Error codes on the terminal are the same, and I don't now how to run this PTP. I had to change value of BSPCFG_ENABLE_FLASHX to 1 in my code. Have you any idea what should be wrong?

Best regards,

Marek

PS. Try to paste this code to project mqx1588_frdmk64f, folder MQX1588 Source/GOE, file GOE_ipv6.c:

const struct in6_addr in6addr_any;

This struct is used in function GOE_IpV6_Init. After this IPV6 should work fine.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vojtech,

please go to folowing link

http://www.freescale.com/products/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m/k-series/k7x-glcd-mcus/mqx-softwar...

then Download tab > MQX RTOS v4.2 releases and patches

You may need to Login and accept agreements. Here you will find

Software patch: Freescale MQX RTOS 4.2.0 IEEE1588 -  Freescale MQX RTOS 4.2.0 IEEE1588.exe

I hope you find this useful.

Best regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rolandkohari
Contributor I

Hi,

I have tried to upload the IE1588Demo application into my FRDM-K64F microcontroller. I received some errors during the progress. and finally the PTP does not want to work correctly. The web server is working properly, but I have no idea what I missed. If it is possible, could you run the demo app on your own frdm k64f and send me the main issues , experiments about it? I just want to make sure I did something wrong or not.

I have attached some pictures about the errors. I disabled Ipv6 then the project was built successfully, but the result was error when tried to initalize the PTP.err1.JPGerr1_2.JPGerr2.JPGie1588frdmk64f.JPGconfig_webserver.JPG

0 Kudos

vojt_chmoravec
Contributor I

Thanks Carlos,

MQX is new for me and I have to find more time to study it in future.

I tried to create simple project with ksdk 1.3 and processor expert with ENET_Init component. I made this changes in component:  enable ethernet, clock gate and IEEE1588 timer with timer preset( period and increment value). In debug mode all registers were ok except register ENET_ATCR. It's value was 0x00 all the time even when I write to this register 0x01 --timer starts incementing-- it has no effect- still 0x00.

Any idea what should be wrong?

0 Kudos