how can i set up the sensor mag3110 magnetometer for FRDM-KL46Z in codewarrior and how can i see the values ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i set up the sensor mag3110 magnetometer for FRDM-KL46Z in codewarrior and how can i see the values ?

juliocampusano
Contributor I
I am building a car with navigation via compass and I need to know how I can configure the compass or magnectometro to be oriented through the cardinal points for example if I command you to go 5 meters to the south, 10 to the west and 15 to the north etc. And as I can see the values to put conditions, thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

darioarias
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Julio,

You can find the C source code for an e-compass on http://www.nxp.com/products/sensors/magnetometers/nxp-e-compass-software:E-Compass, this e-compass software includes a tilt-compensated e-compass and the Hard and Soft Iron calibration, it’s meant to be used with both, accelerometer and magnetometer, but the real thing that you need right now it’s just the compass algorithms.

To download this e-compass software, you must click on “Downloads” button and download the “Sensor Fusion Library.exe”, a “.zip” file would be downloaded when you run it. In the link, you can also find detailed documentation such as datasheets, user guides, application notes, etc.

Hope that info helps,

Darío

0 Kudos