entering and exiting low power-modes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entering and exiting low power-modes

pradyumnakammar
Contributor III

do i have to set MCG settings again after exiting VLPR mode?

before going into VLPR, MCG is set to BLPI . in VLPR i run some Calculations, UART communications.

further i want to put the processor to VLLS1 mode and wake up the processor from reset flow to VLPR

how do i do it ? having problemsin waking up processor from VLLS1 with LLWU interrupts 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Kammardi

Yes, you need to set it back. For all lower power mode, you can reference this link http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KL2&nodeId=01624698C9E3EC&fpsp=1&tab=..., in item "Simulation and Models-BSDL". After you installing, you can find demo code in path ...\KL05-SC\klxx-sc-baremetal\build\iar\low_power_demo.

Hope my reply can help you.

Best Regards

Pau;

0 Kudos

pradyumnakammar
Contributor III

Hi Tian,

yes i have already seen this example!!

in the example they exit VLPR through reset not with ant exiting routine!! with the help of the document AN4503 which the Freescale has provided i have written the exiting routine but still LLWU does not work.

things i have done and tried :

1. RUN mode (FEE) --> VLLS1 wakes to RUN for LLWU pin and module interrupt through reset-flow

2. RUN (FEE) --> VLPR(BLPE) for comunication --> Exit VLPR routine --> VLLS1 . Now LLWU interrupt does not work but RTC interrupt works

tried the workaround in eratta still LLWU not working (e5472)

0 Kudos