can anybody give me the demo code of bldc sensorless controller using k60?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steven_zhang
Contributor V

0 Kudos
5 Replies

steven_zhang
Contributor V

thank you ,i have download the code ,will test it .

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steven:

I recommend you to visit the next application page about BLDC motor control:

Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor

And for your question specifically for Kinetis, the next application page is useful:

RD3PHBLDCSC: 3-Phase BLDC Sensorless Control with MQX™ RTOS using Kinetis K60

In the "Documentation" tab you will find DRM135, the reference manual of the application, and just at the right side there is a ZIP icon. Click on that to download the demo code.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steven_zhang
Contributor V

i test the program ,the motor does turning ,but it just tuining-stop-turing-stop... ,it seems that the back-emf voltage is not detected, any suggestion for this?

0 Kudos

ankur_vcns_apps
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven,

You can check the application note AN4597 : http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4597.pdf?fpsp=1&Parent_nodeId=13545...

Hope you have already installed the FreeMaster tool.

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steven:

I pointed you to the pages but I have no expertise with these motor control demos, sorry. But you can open a new thread with this question.

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos