cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom table of TWR-K60F120M

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

hello,Everyone

I am using the TWR-K60F120M. I want to know the bom of TWR-K60F120M, for example I want to know the what the Y1 and Y5 is pastedImage_1.png

The above is the circut of the Tower MCU/MPU board.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Minmin,

Please download the TWR-K60F120M Design Package first.
And then you will find the bom table of TWR-K60F120M.

bom table TWR-K60F120M.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

I want know the what Mfr. Part Number is? which website can I find the number so that I can find the the components of Y1 and Y5.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you search PERICOM SEMICONDUCTOR in www.baidu.com. You will get the website of it.Diodes Incorporated 

PERICOM SEMICONDUCTOR baidu.png

Then you just need to search FL1200050.

FL1200050.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

hello,

what is the CADPart?

Are there two lines for Y1?

Which one is the website of the company?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is no Alternate for Y1.

You can search ECS INC. INTERNATIONAL and find it's websie:https://www.ecsxtal.com/.

Then search ECS3953M500BN and buy it from Distributor.

ECS3953M500BN.png

ECS-3953M-500-BN-TR Future Electronics - Asia.png

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

minminzhengzhen
Contributor I

I want know the what Mfr. Part Number is? which website can I find the number so that I can find the the components of Y1 and Y5.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos