显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

bandgap enable

跳至解决方案
739 次查看
Lupo
Contributor III

With ref to a mkl03z32 mcu, kds3.1 and ksdk1.3, when using the fsl_adc16 with the "Vref pair" as Voltage reference, the measure of the bandgap gives erratic measures...

It is so necessary to add the following code

PMC_REGSC |= PMC_REGSC_BGBE_MASK;

SIM_SCGC6 |= SIM_SCGC6_ADC0_MASK;

to make it operate.

Imho selecting the measure of the bandgap in the component should enable automatically the bandgap function, or at least show a warning!

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
445 次查看
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Michael,

The instruction SIM_SCGC6 |= SIM_SCGC6_ADC0_MASK; isn't necessary due it is already set in ADC16_DRV_Init function:

/* Enable clock for ADC. */

CLOCK_SYS_EnableAdcClock(instance);

And for PMC_REGSC |= PMC_REGSC_BGBE_MASK, it is specified in Reference Manual's section 28.1.1 ADC0 connections/channel assignment a small note at the end of the table:

Bandgap note.jpgAnd when you specify A/D channel to be Bandgap (channel AD27) you only configure ADCH field for ADC0_SC1 register, so user should enable PMC bandgap independently because it is related to other module.

I hope this can help you!

Best Regards,

Isaac Avila

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
446 次查看
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Michael,

The instruction SIM_SCGC6 |= SIM_SCGC6_ADC0_MASK; isn't necessary due it is already set in ADC16_DRV_Init function:

/* Enable clock for ADC. */

CLOCK_SYS_EnableAdcClock(instance);

And for PMC_REGSC |= PMC_REGSC_BGBE_MASK, it is specified in Reference Manual's section 28.1.1 ADC0 connections/channel assignment a small note at the end of the table:

Bandgap note.jpgAnd when you specify A/D channel to be Bandgap (channel AD27) you only configure ADCH field for ADC0_SC1 register, so user should enable PMC bandgap independently because it is related to other module.

I hope this can help you!

Best Regards,

Isaac Avila

445 次查看
Lupo
Contributor III

Thanks Isaac, my problem is  (was with ksdk v2) the too easy use of Processor Expert that often makes me forget about hw and manuals...

0 项奖励