cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why MCU Reset on Ke02?

dineshbabu
Contributor II

Hi, 

I am using mke02z32vlc4 controller. In that i configure the IRQ pin as external interrupt. I know that is Reset pin, I am disabled the reset pin in my code at initial stage. The controller getting reset at once in debug mode. Then it was working fine in external interrupt in debug mode. When i switching off and on (normal state) the controller was not working(hanging). and it didn't respond the external interrupts.

I am using MCUXpresso 10.3

I have listed my questions below,

1) why controller resetting at initial state in debug mode? 

2) why controller not working in normal state (not debug mode)?

3) Why register value not updating after this SIM-> SOPT &= ~SIM_SOPT_RSTPE_MASK; 

Here I have clear the Reset pin and set as IRQ pin. 

still Reset is activate and then second time reset was deactivate in debug mode. 

Note : i am not using watch dog timer.

I am also checked with example codes in IRQ on Mke02, that code also react same.

i have attached that code.

Could you help find out root cause?

Best regards,

Dinesh   

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

First before being able to answer your questions correctly I need more information to better understand what you are doing. Could you please confirm the SDK version that you are using as well.

Are you using the IRQ example? If so, could you please confirm it works without any additional modifications.

How are you seeing the printed information that the irq interrupt has happened are you using an external serial window like TeraTerm or are you using the one on MCUXpresso.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos