Where is the demo code for RTC of MK60FX512VLQ12 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the demo code for RTC of MK60FX512VLQ12 ?

Jump to solution
wangfukai
Contributor I

Hi,

Where is the demo code for RTC of MK60FX512VLQ12 ? There is no RTC demo in KINETIS_120MHZ_SC.

By the way, I think Freescale's demo codes is incomplete and lack of a lot of module codes. On the other

side, I am very satisfied with the Freescaler's service.

Thanks very much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed there is not such code available in the web for the K uC of 120MHz. The good thing is that you can find in the web an RTC example for 100 MHz Kinetis devices. Once you have these .h and .c files you can easy migrate your code.

In the file KINETIS512_V2_SC (Kinetis 100MHz Rev 2 Example Projects) you can find an rtc demo compiled fo IAR IDE through this path: <install folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\build\iar\rtc_demo and you can find the .h and .c file of the rtc driver here: <install folder>\KinetisSamples\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\src\drivers\rtc and the main.c of the application here: <install folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\src\projects\rtc_demo.

If you have CodeWarrior 10.6 you can find a rtc example compiled for 100MHz devices and CodeWarrior through this path: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\k60\rtc

With the files you can migrate this project to your 120 MHz device. If you have any problem finding these examples just let me know and I can upload them here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed there is not such code available in the web for the K uC of 120MHz. The good thing is that you can find in the web an RTC example for 100 MHz Kinetis devices. Once you have these .h and .c files you can easy migrate your code.

In the file KINETIS512_V2_SC (Kinetis 100MHz Rev 2 Example Projects) you can find an rtc demo compiled fo IAR IDE through this path: <install folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\build\iar\rtc_demo and you can find the .h and .c file of the rtc driver here: <install folder>\KinetisSamples\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\src\drivers\rtc and the main.c of the application here: <install folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\KINETIS512_V2_SC\src\projects\rtc_demo.

If you have CodeWarrior 10.6 you can find a rtc example compiled for 100MHz devices and CodeWarrior through this path: <install folder>\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\k60\rtc

With the files you can migrate this project to your 120 MHz device. If you have any problem finding these examples just let me know and I can upload them here.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

0 Kudos