Where could I find bare-metal codes for MK60FX512VLQ12 ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where could I find bare-metal codes for MK60FX512VLQ12 ??

Jump to solution
wangfukai
Contributor I

Dear

Where could I find bare-metal codes for MK60FX512VLQ12 ?

Porting KINETIS512_SC sample code to Kineties K60FX512 series

This blog said KINETIS_120MHz_SC contains some sample codes for MK60FX512, but I tried every project in it, none of them worked.

Help me.

Best regards from Beijing.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

The project needs to use the correct linker file, which is called "512KB_pflash_512KB_dflash" with an"icf" extension for IAR and "lcf" for CodeWarrior.

- If using IAR, the projects have a configuration ready for your device, just go to the upper left corner and select it from the drop-down list. Check this image:

K60FX_config.png

- But if using CodeWarrior, I think the examples were made by default for the K60FN1M0. Try changing the linker file pointed by the linker. Just open the project you want to try and go to Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> ARM Linker -> Input, an in the option Linker Command File select the correct one for your device. Check this:

Linker_file.png

Hope this helps you!

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

The project needs to use the correct linker file, which is called "512KB_pflash_512KB_dflash" with an"icf" extension for IAR and "lcf" for CodeWarrior.

- If using IAR, the projects have a configuration ready for your device, just go to the upper left corner and select it from the drop-down list. Check this image:

K60FX_config.png

- But if using CodeWarrior, I think the examples were made by default for the K60FN1M0. Try changing the linker file pointed by the linker. Just open the project you want to try and go to Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> ARM Linker -> Input, an in the option Linker Command File select the correct one for your device. Check this:

Linker_file.png

Hope this helps you!

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
wangfukai
Contributor I

Hello:

Thanks for your helpful answer, but another problem occurred as the follow photo showed ( IDE is IAR ).

360软件小助手截图20140313114239.jpg

Some other configurations was changed and then the problem was fixed. Some configurations in options are showed as follow photos. Wish this be helpful for others faced the same problem as me.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

0 Kudos