Where can I get AOA/ADK library or stack for FRDM MK64FN board to communicate with android device?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get AOA/ADK library or stack for FRDM MK64FN board to communicate with android device?

kirtiraje
Contributor III

Hello,

I am working on a project which uses FRDMK64FN board and KDS 3.2. I have used FSL USB STACK for USB communication with android device (in Host mode) and hardware USB in CDC device mode. It is working fine. In this case when I  used hardware in USB CDC DEVICE mode then I did not required AOA/ ADK protocol to communicate with android device. Now when I am looking for hardware USB act in CDC Host mode (so that it can charge android device and transfer data) and android device acts as device or accessory then it is required AOA/ADK protocol to communicate with android device. Somehow I am successful in getting the adk.h file but donot know how to use it in application.

can any one help me to get the AOA/ADK library or stack that can be used for MK64FN board and document that shows how to use that library in firmware application.

I am struggling a lot to get this AOA protocol on FRDM K64 board.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Kirti

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kirti raje 

Unfortunately, there isn't any implementation of this protocol with the USB stack of kinetis family.

Regards

Jorge Alcala

kirtiraje
Contributor III

Hi Jorge ,

Thank you for your reply. I will look for another solution to implement this.

Kirti

0 Kudos