Where can I find the reference manual for MK20DX128VFM5?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
huishao2
Contributor IV

Labels (1)
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Here you can find the complete documentation for the Kinetis K20_50MHz devices there is a section (in the left side) Refine your results where you can choose Reference manual. The document number of the RM for your device is  K20P32M50SF0RM you can dowload from there.

Here is the link for the Reference Manual: K20P32M50SF0RM

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Here you can find the complete documentation for the Kinetis K20_50MHz devices there is a section (in the left side) Refine your results where you can choose Reference manual. The document number of the RM for your device is  K20P32M50SF0RM you can dowload from there.

Here is the link for the Reference Manual: K20P32M50SF0RM

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!