Where can I find the latest header file for MK22 (maybe MK22F12.h or something like that) ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the latest header file for MK22 (maybe MK22F12.h or something like that) ?

Jump to solution
hape_mk
Contributor I

Where can I find the latest header files for MKxx MCUs (at moment especially for MK22FN512VDC12 - maybe MK22F12.h or something like that) ?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

There is an Engineering Bulletin about K22F 120MHz product, please check here for the detailed info.

I attached the MK22FN512VDC12 related header file for your reference.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
hape_mk
Contributor I

I have integrated the MK22D5.h (from Ma Hui above) in my firmware and it works.

But I can´t find definitions for ADC1 in this file (only ADC0).
Don´t know whether there are missing further definitions relating to other peripherals.

So it would be very nice to get the newest form of the header file for MK22FN512VDC12.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards

Hape

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

There is an Engineering Bulletin about K22F 120MHz product, please check here for the detailed info.

I attached the MK22FN512VDC12 related header file for your reference.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hape_mk
Contributor I

Thank you Ma Hui !

I think your attached file will help me.

Also a great day

Hape

0 Kudos