When will the FRDM-KE06Z be available in Kinetis Expert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the FRDM-KE06Z be available in Kinetis Expert?

steeevo
Contributor II

I just got back from FTF where I learned about Kinetis Expert, but I juat found that the KE06Z freedom board isn't available there. When will it be added?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Steeevo,

Unfortunately there is no plan to support Kinetis E/EA in SDK(generated from kinetis expert), since those are Kinetis at 5 V and the peripheral set is totally different to the rest of Kinetis devices (Is the same as our 8 bits family, S08PA/PT), that's the reason why it's not supported.

But they are supported by Processer Expert and you can still use LDD components to initialize and configure their peripherals.

Besides, we already have the sample code for KE06Z, you can refer to this code:

FRDM-KEXX Driver Library Package

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos