cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are changes we need to made to port the code from k60 to k66

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

hi,

The Ethernet works fine in k60 ,But now we replaced k60 with k66, the same code is not  working in k66 the interrupts are also not occurring , Any changes we needs to do for initialization part

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

ksdk2.0 I snot downloading properly and also the ksdk1.0 is also not downloading . After downloading it is saying corrupted or invalied.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi maheshwar reddy,

I've already uploaded the KSDK 2.0 and please have a try.

SDK_2.0_FRDM-K66F.zip - Google Drive
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

can you check my code of Ethernet part.

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

But in wire shark also nothing is coming,

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi maheshwar reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

As mentioned before, the

According to the previous statement, KSDK has provided the Ethernet demos, you refer to them for details and install the KSDK by following the thread How to: install KSDK 2.0 .

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

it is not downloading ....after downloading it is saying file corrupted

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

I had changed the interrupt values also , iam I had used the wireshark  to receive the Ethernet packet for k60 board ,even thought the Ethernet in k66 is not working

0 Kudos

maheshwarreddy
Contributor I

Iam using keil5, We are giving external clock on EXTAL( pin.no 72) for both phy(lan8710 in RMII mode) and processor but we are not getting any interrupts .

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi maheshwar reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd like to know whether you had already used the Wireshark to capture the packet or not.

After compare the captured the packet, we can figure out the difference of ethernet application between the K60 and the K60.

And I think I miss one thing, the ethernet related interrupt vectors are different between the K60 and K66.

pastedImage_1.png

Fig K60

pastedImage_2.png

Fig K66

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi maheshwar reddy,

The Ethernet module is almost identical for all Kinetis parts except for the Ethernet clocking configuration.

I'd highly recommend you to refer to the Ethernet demos which are from the KSDK and you can install the KSDK by following the thread How to: install KSDK 2.0 .
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos