取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Using the KMSWDRVAPIRM I can't cofigure my microcontroller

410 次查看
davidmartínezag
Contributor I

Hi, Today I have found this document "KMSWDRVAPIRM", it serves to configure the periphericals of the KM3X's family, due to this microcontroller that is not prepared for using of Processor Expert. Concretly I am working with the  MKM33Z128ACLH5. The trouble of this document is that lacks the libraries to use the code of the examples. For other hand, in the best of the cases it would be great if someone knew how a MQX-Lite project (using Processor Expert as well) gets implemented  in this microcontroller "MKM33Z128ACLH5" which by default can't.

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

301 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

In the document, it has illustrated the various examples of the KM3x family and it will help the developer to redesign or port to customized board.

And the AE team has no plan to release the demo that integrate with the MQX-Lite right now after I confirmed with them.

2015-07-09_11-21-00.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励