cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using firmware of three phases meter of MKM34Z256CLL5 with a MKM34Z128ACLL5

raphaelcamargo
Contributor I

Hello,

I found in this link Software for Three Phase Power Meter Design the software of KM34Z256 of a three-phase power meter, and I would like to know if this software can be used on a KM34Z128 without problems.

The reason for the question is that the software link is for the km256 processor for 3 phase.

the product reference for a three phase meter is for the km128.

But, I could not find any software for the 3-phase specifically for the  km128.  Is there any problem running the software for the km256 on the km128?  Does it ever attempt to access memory that the km128 simply does not have?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Raphael Camargo,

You can use the example on the KM34Z128. However, to work with the 128 memory you will need to modify the linker script of the project along with any other declarations from the flash memory.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos