您的意思是: 

Using FRDM-K66F Board to debug another Kinetis Board

672 次查看
Vishesh45
Contributor II

Hi,

using-frdm-k64f-board-to-debug-another-kinetis-board 

using-the-freescale-freedom-frdm-kl43z-to-debug-other-boards 

just like the above two posts i m trying to use FRDM-K66 Board to programme/Debug my custom board with KV4x.

K66 Does not have jumper on SWD_CLK Pin as KL25Z and K64F has....SWD_SDA and SWD_CLK  pins are direcly connected to Target mcu k66.

K66.png

so i have decided to cut the power of k66..so by turning off it i can connect my kv4x to 10 pin connector and programme it.

for that i have cut the link of j20 jumper.

k66pwr.png

i m using j9(10 pin connector) on frdm-k66 board to program my custom board with kv4x..

custom board is powered externally...

not using 3.3v from 10 pin connector as i have cut j20.

frdm-k66f has j25 jumper for reset ...with that jumper on/off i can programme kv4x...but its not working everytime...

i even tried cutting j5(jumper connecting k20 to reset pin of k66).

i have cut the j5 track and using k20 pin direcly connect to reset pin of my custom kv4x board.

i m using MCUxpresso.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

626 次查看
Vishesh45
Contributor II

0 项奖励

636 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If I remember correctly, the onboard debugger(PEMicro OpenSDA v1 and Segger J-Link firmware has TERMS OF USE) has restrictions on the target chip and is not allowed for custom boards.

0 项奖励

624 次查看
Vishesh45
Contributor II

I have updated onboard debugger(PEMicro OpenSDA v2.2 Bootloader) on FRDM-K66. 

And it does not have restrictions on the target chip as i can programme my custom board with KV4x..

Problem is i have to follow perticular sequance for programming...

Note : Custom Board is powered externally as i have cut  j20 track...(Custom Board do not get 3.3v from 10 pin connector)

1. Power on custom Board with KV4x

2. Power on FRDM-K66 Board (with jumper j25 connected on pin 1 & 2)

3. After 2-3 sec remove jumper j25 (jumper is totally removed..all pins 1,2,3 are open)

then i can programe my custom board one time....to programe it further i have to repeate sequance again..

0 项奖励