表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Update from KSDK 1.3 to 2.4

ソリューションへジャンプ
562件の閲覧回数
thomas_kopp
Contributor I

Hello everybody,

I have currently a project running with gcc and KSDK 1.3 who compile and runs perferctly. I don't use any IDE to work and compile that project.

I want to update the KSDK version to the latest one (2.4) but i can't have something running even with trying to adapt the Makefile. If i remember well, i used KDS to compile the platform library in the KSDK 1.3, then i just added it in my project git repository and in the Makefile.

For the new version i don't know how to proceed. Is there any documentation which explain how to do because i am really lost?

Thank you in advance,

Thomas

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
458件の閲覧回数
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Thomas,

When you build your SDK with MCUXpresso SDK builder you have the option to select your Toolchain/IDE. You can select GCC ARM Embedded or MCUXpresso IDE. MCUXpresso IDE is our newest IDE and it's the replacement of KDS. 

pastedImage_1.png

I highly recommend you to use MCUXpresso IDE. In the User guide you will find all the information you need on how to work with the SDK.  

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
459件の閲覧回数
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Thomas,

When you build your SDK with MCUXpresso SDK builder you have the option to select your Toolchain/IDE. You can select GCC ARM Embedded or MCUXpresso IDE. MCUXpresso IDE is our newest IDE and it's the replacement of KDS. 

pastedImage_1.png

I highly recommend you to use MCUXpresso IDE. In the User guide you will find all the information you need on how to work with the SDK.  

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛