cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to MKV46F256M board from FreeMaster

Jump to solution
Nagendra_CDU
Contributor I

I recently bought the HVP-KV46F150M kit to run a BLDC motor. I used Kinetis Design Studio 3.2.0 to build the demo file mc_bldc_hvpkv46f150m and download to the microcontroller. Followed the HVP-KV46F150M Quick Start Guide to test the motor. I connected a 750W BLDC motor and when I power up, it runs a few truns and stops as there is no load connected to it.

The issue I am having is that I am unable to monitor the project with FreeMaster 3.1. I used PMSM_Sensorless_FOC.pmp file and when I click on the GO button I am getting this error

Nagendra_CDU_0-1626748785281.png

From KDS I am able to connect to the board with the same com port, so I know the com driver is working. Please help to get the FreeMaster 3.1 to monitor and control the BLDC motor.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

MCUXpresso SDK and IDE are recommend.(KDS is too old)

Build MCUXPresso SDK.jpgBuild SDK for HVP-KV46F150M.jpg

mc_bldc.jpgbldc.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

MCUXpresso SDK and IDE are recommend.(KDS is too old)

Build MCUXPresso SDK.jpgBuild SDK for HVP-KV46F150M.jpg

mc_bldc.jpgbldc.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos