表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Ubuntu CLI Project Build

ソリューションへジャンプ
769件の閲覧回数
MichaelBMiner
Contributor IV

Hello All,

As part of my jenkins build I am trying to build my project using a KEA128. I have successfully installed the NXP S32DS ARM 2018.R1 on Ubuntu 20.04, I can import clean and build my project using the IDE.

My jenkins build copies my gitlab repo into 

/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test_ubuntu_build

I installed the NXP IDE in the folder

/home/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/eclipse

After looking at a few posts here on the forums I put together this CLI

/home/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/eclipse -nosplash --laucher.suppressErrors -import /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test_ubuntu_build -application org.eclipse.cdt.managebuilder.core.headlessbuild -no-indexer -build all

When doing this I get the error that the folder /test_ubuntu_build/Debug does not exist. This is true. However when I run build from the IDE the Debug folder is created, when I run this from the command line it is not. Am I missing a step?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
753件の閲覧回数
MichaelBMiner
Contributor IV

I figured this out and I will post it for others here. My working build command is

/home/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/eclipse/s32ds --launcher.suppressErrors -nosplash -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -data ~/Documents/TempWorkSpace -import $PWD/$PRODUCT_FOLDER/ -cleanBuild all

To make my import work every time I create a TempWorkSpace. At the start of each Jenkins build I delete the TempWorkSpace. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
754件の閲覧回数
MichaelBMiner
Contributor IV

I figured this out and I will post it for others here. My working build command is

/home/NXP/S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1/eclipse/s32ds --launcher.suppressErrors -nosplash -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -data ~/Documents/TempWorkSpace -import $PWD/$PRODUCT_FOLDER/ -cleanBuild all

To make my import work every time I create a TempWorkSpace. At the start of each Jenkins build I delete the TempWorkSpace. 

0 件の賞賛