Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB STACK 4.1.1 with CW.

Jump to solution
arthshah
Contributor II

hello,

i am working on KL25Z.i am import USB Stack MSD example in code worrier,when i build the code there are 1 error regarding make file.after many tried i am still not getting success to solved that error.

please help me to solved out that error.

My error is below.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Program "C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.7\gnu\bin\mingw32-make" not found in PATH Kinetis_twrmkl25z128_msd C/C++ Problem.

thanks and best regards,

Arth Shah.kerryzhou

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arth Shah,

About this question, you said:

after many tries i found mingw32-make from google and i just download and paste in my windows path,
now program build successfully but i can't download it into flash,what should i do for that?
i am new in CW please give me some idea or help for flash programming,.
thanks for the help..!! 

Now, I think your main problem is the download problem.

When you use the CW, you can download by click: RUN->Debug configuration, then choose the debugger which you are using.

Take an example, I am using the JLINK:

12.jpg

After the above configuration, click debug, you will download the code to your chip.

If you are using other debugger, just choose the according debugger, for example, opensda or P&E multilink.

Another important points you need to take care, even you download the code to your chip, you will ask to format the disk, but you will get the format failed.

13.jpg

It is because the KL25 doesn't have enough RAM, you can find details from this link:

https://community.nxp.com/message/431558#431558

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arth Shah,

About this question, you said:

after many tries i found mingw32-make from google and i just download and paste in my windows path,
now program build successfully but i can't download it into flash,what should i do for that?
i am new in CW please give me some idea or help for flash programming,.
thanks for the help..!! 

Now, I think your main problem is the download problem.

When you use the CW, you can download by click: RUN->Debug configuration, then choose the debugger which you are using.

Take an example, I am using the JLINK:

12.jpg

After the above configuration, click debug, you will download the code to your chip.

If you are using other debugger, just choose the according debugger, for example, opensda or P&E multilink.

Another important points you need to take care, even you download the code to your chip, you will ask to format the disk, but you will get the format failed.

13.jpg

It is because the KL25 doesn't have enough RAM, you can find details from this link:

https://community.nxp.com/message/431558#431558

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
arthshah
Contributor II

p&e error.pnghello kerry,

here is my screen shot of error.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arth shah,

1. Please give me the picture in the debug configuration.

Click edit button, it will turn out the hardware or simulator connections.

2. Please check the computer->device manager, can you find the opensda port?

3. You can install the P&E driver again.

The driver download link:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=53 

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos
arthshah
Contributor II

hello kerry,

i had just installed driver again and my issue is now resolved.

many thanks to you for the help.

but i can't show my board as a removable disk.

i connect usb cable to my usb port but still not show disk drive what is the problem now?

please give me suggestion or  help.

thank you..!!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arth shah,

Connect both two USB cables to your FRDM-KL25, and try again.

Do you have the format disc window?

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos
arthshah
Contributor II

hello kerry,

i already connect both cable to my board.

and no, i have not format disk window.

0 Kudos
arthshah
Contributor II

hello kerry,

Thanks for reply.

firstly i say that in my debug configuration connection type is not shown.

i want to use open SDA for programming but CW not shown any type of programmer.

what should i do for that?

0 Kudos