cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with load JLink_OpenSDA_V2_1_2015-10-13.bin into FRDM-K82F

Jump to solution
zahomz
Contributor III

I'm trying to use FRDM-K82F, and fllow the step from "http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/run-time-software/kinetis-software-and-tools/ides-for...":

3.2 Build, Run and Debug SDK Examples->Use Kinetis Design Studio->4. Run a Demo Application.

When I Drag and drop the "JLink_OpenSDA_V2_1_2015-10-13.bin" file into the bootloader drive, the operation is failed and FRDM-K82F couldn't poweron.

Any suggestions for how to find/fix the problem?

Thanks,

Zahom

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zahom,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd highly recommend that you can use the multmeter to check the hardware circuit of the board according to the its sch.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/hardware_tools/schematics/FRDM-K82F-SCH.pdf

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,

Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
rushirajjawale
Contributor I

zahomz​ I'm facing the same problem. Please help. the K82 freedom board doesn't power up. No lED glows. I'm unable to enter the bootloader mode.
I checked with multimeter, the board is getting +5V from the usb.
Please help

0 Kudos
zahomz
Contributor III

Hi, Rushiraj,

I haven't solve my problem, but finally I use JLink to program the k82 by SWD.

Hope this could help you!

0 Kudos
rushirajjawale
Contributor I

zahomz You use JLink means?

Are you using the JLink JTAG Debugger?

It costs a lot I cannot buy that debugger. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zahom,

I've attached the JLink_OpenSDA_V2_1.bin, please try it when you force the OpenSDA interface into the bootloader driver again.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
zahomz
Contributor III

Hi, jeremyzhou,

Thanks for your help. But because of the problem, my board couldn't poweon now. How could I resolve this problem? (Windows couldn't find the bootlader drive.)

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zahom,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd highly recommend that you can use the multmeter to check the hardware circuit of the board according to the its sch.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/hardware_tools/schematics/FRDM-K82F-SCH.pdf

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,

Ping

0 Kudos
zahomz
Contributor III

Hi, jeremyzhou,

I haven't resolve this problem, but I use j-link to program the flash now.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos