TWRk70f120m doesn't allow to download and run the image using JLink if no TWR_SER or TWR_SER2 board are present

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWRk70f120m doesn't allow to download and run the image using JLink if no TWR_SER or TWR_SER2 board are present

ameerhamza
Contributor III

Dear all,

I have a question regarding TWRK70 board. if I removed the SER1 or SER2 tile from my tower and run it only with CPU tile and the two elevators, K70 does not allow JLINK to download image. And reset led keeps on blinking lightly. For my setup i only want to use main TWRK70 board without any SER1 or SER2 board. If i have to modify and jumper settings or what should i do to let it working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hamza.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ameer Hamza,

Tower K70 have the on board debugger: OSBDM/OSJTAG

I have test it on my side, only with CPU tile and the two elevators, no SER1 or SER2 board. It works OK after I download the official code:

Kinetis 120MHz bare metal sample code

This is my connection:

pastedImage_1.jpg

You can according to my picture to check your jumpers.

You can try to use the on board debugger and test it again.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos