TWR-KV10Z32 Hardware fault with no crystal (CLOCK_SETUP == 0) What can be wrong ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-KV10Z32 Hardware fault with no crystal (CLOCK_SETUP == 0) What can be wrong ?

jimmy3
Contributor I

The  TWR-KV10Z32  development board works fine with an external crystal (default). We set the configuration to not use the crystal . CLOCK_SETUP == 0 and it would not run at all. We tried running other setup configurations which worked better but would not run reliably and crash after 1-10 minutes.   

We have used other Kenetics processors which work fine with internal clocks using the same set up. 

Is there a sample setup for internal clock we can try.  We are using KEIL.. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jimmy Carter,

I am not sure if you are using MCUXpresso SDK.(I did not find the CLOCK_SETUP)
Please download the MCUXpresso Config Tools and MCUXpresso Config Tools User's Guide.
It will help you configures initialization of the system clock (core, system, bus, and peripheral clocks) and generates the C code with clock initialization functions and configuration structures.

Clocks Tool.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos