Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60F120M PCB Schematic and MK60FN1M0VLQ12 PCB Footprint

Jump to solution
armada
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm currently developing a project on the TWR-K69F120M module and designing a system based on the MK60FN1M0VLQ12. I'm looking for a schematic file and footprints that I can import into Altium Designer 10.

I found the TWR-K60F120M-PWB: Design Package, which contains Orcad files, but I was not able to import the files into Altium (unable to read format).

Does anyone have a PCB schematic or PCB footprint that is compatible with Altium Designer 10? Would filing a service request for this be a good idea?  I don't imagine the board maintainers would be able to provide an alternate format, but having the board PCB and MCU footprint available would save so much valuable time.

Thank you,

Peter

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Peter

Sorry, there is no board file or component PCB library which is for Altium Designer format. We only can provide these in cadence format. My suggestion is you have to do it yourself. If you meet any question in your development, please follow this thread. Then I will support.you. Hope you can understand. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Best Regard

Paul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Peter

Sorry, there is no board file or component PCB library which is for Altium Designer format. We only can provide these in cadence format. My suggestion is you have to do it yourself. If you meet any question in your development, please follow this thread. Then I will support.you. Hope you can understand. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Best Regard

Paul

0 Kudos
armada
Contributor II

Hi Paul,

No worries, I used a generic LQFP 144 footprint and typed out the schematic. Was just looking to save some time and no reinvent the wheel :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Peter

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos