表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

TWR-K20D50 run only in debugging mode and not standalone

ソリューションへジャンプ
783件の閲覧回数
dominikfallmann
Contributor II

Hallo,

I am using a TWR-K20D50 board, I am programming with Segger j-link and use Kinetis Design Studio 3.1.0.

After flashing the program on the controller of the TWR-K20D50 board, the TWR-K20D50 board do not start to run. Pressing the reset-button does not help. If I click step per step through the program at the debug perspective I can see that the board works well, but not standalone. I have connect the board all the time with power at connector J12 "Power/OSJTAG Mini-AB USB Connector".

Do I have set an option to run the board in a standalone mode after flashing with j-link?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
700件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dominik,

I have seen cases where semihosting was the problem. If you are using semihosting (e.g. printf()), then it will stall the board if no debug session is active.

Erich

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
700件の閲覧回数
dominikfallmann
Contributor II

Cpu_ivINT_PIT1_img0.jpg

I can see that it stopped at an interrupt. If I do not use the PIT and I use a "for loop" to wait a time then the board can run standalone. I do not understand why it stopped.

0 件の賞賛
701件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dominik,

I have seen cases where semihosting was the problem. If you are using semihosting (e.g. printf()), then it will stall the board if no debug session is active.

Erich

0 件の賞賛