cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-ADCDAC-LTC demo with TWR-K24F120M

dinofarina
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm new to Freescale MCUs and this support community, so please excuse me if my perspective is off.  I'm trying to get the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC module to work with a TWR-K24F120M controller to figure out how to directly access the LTC ADC and DAC chips via SPI with any Kinetis controller for my application.  However, all the demo code and documentation I've gone through is based on using the TWR-K60D100M.  Any suggestions on how to get over this short of buying and using a TWR-K60D100M instead?  Simple is best for me at this point since I'm new with all of this.  Also, what do folks recommend as basic starter videos/training for getting the Freescale software setup for exploring the capabilities of the TWR modules?  Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dino

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dino,

Please check and download Kinetis-SDK (Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs), which provides TWR-K24F120M board ADC/SPI example demo.

The example demo could be found at default path:  C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\twrk24f120m\driver_examples

While, customer also could refer Kinetis 120MHz example code, which with same ADC and SPI module.

KINETIS_120MHZ_SC : Kinetis 120MHz bare metal sample code

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos