表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Smallest 32-bit MCU with CAN and DMA required

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,011件の閲覧回数
alexanderbuerge
Contributor II

Dear Freescale Community,

in an application where physical board space is absolutely critical, I am looking for the smallest available 32-bit MCU that features CAN and DMA.

Can you give me a hint what MCU to take a look at?

So maybe MAPBGA81 (?).

Thank you a lot,

best regards,

Alex

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
762件の閲覧回数
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You may find this post useful:

Is there a Kinetis Development board with a CAN Controller on it?

You can check the Freescale Product Selector selecting Kinetis ARM Cortex-M MCUs configuring the filter for CAN interface. You will see there several options for devices with CAN interface.

Also you can use the Product Selector Advisor. I used it configuring this options:

soluton.jpg

And this is what I received as options:

devices can.jpg

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
763件の閲覧回数
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You may find this post useful:

Is there a Kinetis Development board with a CAN Controller on it?

You can check the Freescale Product Selector selecting Kinetis ARM Cortex-M MCUs configuring the filter for CAN interface. You will see there several options for devices with CAN interface.

Also you can use the Product Selector Advisor. I used it configuring this options:

soluton.jpg

And this is what I received as options:

devices can.jpg

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
762件の閲覧回数
alexanderbuerge
Contributor II

Hi Adrian,

thank you a lot for explaining how to find the best suited MCU. I chose MK10DX64VMC7. I think it just suits my needs.

Best regards,

Alex

0 件の賞賛