您的意思是: 
已解决

SWD in KL03

跳至解决方案
1,528 次查看
javierhernande1
Contributor IV

Hello,

It's right this connection in order to program the KL03 32kb QFN-24 with the LPC_Link_v2 ?

With 3 wires, DIO, CLK and RESET because I can not put a SWD standard connector because I have not space.

swd1.png

swd.png

BR

标签 (1)
1 解答
1,333 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

NMI_b(PTB5)     external pullup resistor
SWD_DIO(PTA2)    external pullup resistor
SWD_CLK(PTA0)    
RESET_b(PTA1)    external pullup resistor / 100 nF capacitor

GND is needed when using LPC_Link_v2 connect to KL03.

RESET_b and NMI_b.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

5 回复数
1,334 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

NMI_b(PTB5)     external pullup resistor
SWD_DIO(PTA2)    external pullup resistor
SWD_CLK(PTA0)    
RESET_b(PTA1)    external pullup resistor / 100 nF capacitor

GND is needed when using LPC_Link_v2 connect to KL03.

RESET_b and NMI_b.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,333 次查看
jhd
Contributor III

Thank you!,

Then, it's ok so?

SWD_DIO

dio.png

RESET

reset.png

Is the capacitor well connected? It's a 100nF 0402 ceramic capacitor.

NMI

nmi.png

I had already NMI pull-up 10K resistor and one button in order to enter in boot mode. It's necessary the NMI pad for use the LCP_Link2? It's enought with the button? I can remove it?

SW1 the only button I have on the pcb. I plan to use it to change channels/bands and to enter boot mode.

Best regards

0 项奖励
1,333 次查看
jhd
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm try to programmer the KL03 with the LPC-Link2 but I get this error (in linux):

20190425_001916 (1).jpg

Executing flash operation 'Erase' (Erase flash) - Tue May 07 23:40:33 WEST 2019
Checking MCU info...
Scanning for targets...
Executing flash action...
MCUXpresso IDE RedlinkMulti Driver v10.3 (Nov 28 2018 02:37:04 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 748)
( 0) Reading remote configuration
Wc(03). No cache support.
Found part description in XML file MKL03Z4_internal.xml
( 5) Remote configuration complete
Reconnected to existing link server
redlink server client - failed to receive response (to op 26) from server after 2000ms - Connection timed out (rc 110)
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (using server started externally) gave 'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (using server started externally) gave 'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'
Server OK but no connection to probe 1 core 0 (after 3 attempts) - Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
No connection to chip's debug port
(100) Target Connection Failed
Unable to perform operation!
Command failed with exit code 1‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

The wiring is so to the ARM Jtag 10 pins:

MKL03 - LPC-Link2

Reset PTA1 - Pin 10 RESET  (10K 1%)

SWD_CLK PTA0 - Pin 4 TCLK

SWD_DIO PTA2 - Pin 2 TMS  (10K 1%)

GND  - Pin 3

On the board the button is connected to the PTB5 NMI (pullup with 10K 1%) of the MKL03

0 项奖励
1,333 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you try to configure LPC link-2 as CMSIS-DAP?

0 项奖励
1,333 次查看
jhd
Contributor III

Yes, but I'm having problems with that.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/502523

0 项奖励