SSD1322 (OLED controller) on Flexbus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD1322 (OLED controller) on Flexbus

pozz
Contributor III

I'm trying a way to connect a OLED display with SSD1322 controller to the Flexbus peripheral of a Kinetis K60 microcontroller. This controller can be configured to communicate through a 6800 bus.

If I understood well, during write (from MCU to OLED controlled) operations, the SSD1322 reads data on the falling edge of the signal named E. How can I obtain this falling edge with Flexbus? Here it is the basic write operation of Flexbus peripheral.

3435_3435.png

During data valid interval, there aren't Flexbus signals that go down (falling edge). I could connect FB_CSn to CS of OLED controller and negated FB_CSn to E of OLED controller, but I will have at the same time a rising edge on chip-select and a falling-edge on E signal, and I think this dosn't work.

Any help?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
4 Replies

alvenwu
Contributor I

On IMX 6ULL platform , could we just use the on-chip LCD controller in 8080 mode to control the SSD1322 ? 

0 Kudos

Monica
Senior Contributor III

Giuseppe, was this helpful?

Let us know :smileywink:

Monica

0 Kudos

pozz
Contributor III

At the moment I'm not able to make some tests on the board. As soon as I can, I will write my results in the community.

LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Have you seen this AN?

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4452.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Application Notes&WT_VENDOR=FREESCALE&WT_FILE_FORMAT=pdf&WT_ASSET=Documentation

TWR-K60 + TWR-LCD can write and read to similar LCD controller in 6800 mode also.

Luis