表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SPI1 dma source - FRDM-K22F

ソリューションへジャンプ
789件の閲覧回数
errorek123
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm writing some code to handle SPI dma transfer but it seems like K22 chip got common source for TX and RX for SPI1. Does it mean it can be either be used for receive data or transmit data and it can't be used for both? Is there any workaround or i have to live with that or switch SPI0 if both rx and tx dma is needed?

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
592件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brian Smith ,

Your are right, in the FRDM-K22 on board K22 chip, the SPI1 share the transmit and receive request.

So, in my opinion, if you want to use both the Transmit and receive DMA function, it's better to use SPI0 interface, it has the separated request source:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
593件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brian Smith ,

Your are right, in the FRDM-K22 on board K22 chip, the SPI1 share the transmit and receive request.

So, in my opinion, if you want to use both the Transmit and receive DMA function, it's better to use SPI0 interface, it has the separated request source:

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛