cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI Can't Work in FRDM-KL25Z

bhavinmaru
Contributor III

Hello,

I am working with FRDM-KL25Z EVM with this evm i interfaced M95M02-DR EEPROM using SPI communication.for your reference i have attached my code for this EEPROM.i send a data using SPI but when i read the data from the address in which i have written data i am not getting that data which i have written insted i am getting data 0x00 only.i also observe the waveforms of CLOCK,CS,MOSI,MISO.CS,CLOCK and MOSI these three waveforms are correct but i am not getting any pulse in MISO pin.please see my code and suggest me what mistake i have done so that i can read the data.

Any help in this will be appreciated more.

Thank You

Bhavin

Original Attachment has been moved to: main.c.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bhavin Maru,

From your description, the MISO pin don't have data, it means your slave didn't respond the master.

You should check your external M95M02-DR, whether the external circuit is correct or not, and also check the M95M02-DR  datasheet, check the read waveform, did this chip have the dummy read? Whether your read waveform is meet the M95M02-DR demand.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bhavinmaru
Contributor III

Hello,

Is there any update on this issue?

Any help in this will be appreciated more.

0 Kudos