cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run modes from QSPI FRDM-K82F

jozefl
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to use the either normal run mode or HS run mode in my QSPI program. I've tried using the two provided functions:

BOARD_BootClockRUN and BOARD_BootClockHSRUN

My program seems to never get past these function calls when I use them in a QSPI program. If I use these functions in a program running from flash they work as expected.

Any tips on increasing the core clock speed in a QSPI program?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

If you are using KSDK V2.0 QSPI example demo?

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jozefl
Contributor II

Yes I am using the hello_world_qspi example from KSDK_2.0 for the FRDM-K82F. Out of the box the program flashes and runs correctly from QSPI but if I add "BOARD_BootClockRUN();" immediately after "BOARD_InitPins();" then the program no longer works correctly and faults without printing "hello world".

0 Kudos

konradgräfe
Contributor III

Did you find a solution to this?

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

First of all, thank you for the patience.

There is a document <Kinetis Bootloader QuadSPI User's Guide.pdf> chapter 7 provide more detailed info about how to change the MCG clock mode from FEE to PEE. You also could find related demo project at KBOOT V2.0 installation path. 

I attached the <Kinetis Bootloader QuadSPI User's Guide.pdf> file for your reference.

I would recommend customer to download the KBOOT v2.0 software to get the demo code.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Sorry for the later reply.

I re-generate the same issue with [hello_world_qspi] demo.

I was checking this issue with KSDK software team.

I will let you know when there with any feedback.

Thank you for the patience.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos