cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading ADC data from two channels and Sampling them at 50KHz

notanivipul
Contributor II

Hello,

I am working on a project and I am using KW38 evaluation board for it. I want to read analog data from 2 pins and sample that data at 50KHz frequency. Since I am new to this, any documentation or sample code will be appreciated so that I can get an Idea on how to proceed with it.

Best regards,

Vipul Notani 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can download the sdk in https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select. The sdk has many example and document.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

myke_predko
Senior Contributor III

Hi @notanivipul 

What is the "evaluation board" board are you using (ie is it a Tower or Freedom board)?  Also, what development tool and driver software are you looking to use?  If it's MCUXpresso and the NXP SDK, then there will be several example projects which use the ADC that you can look it.  

0 Kudos

notanivipul
Contributor II

Hi @myke_predko 

I am using Freedom KW38 evaluation board. With that I am using MCUXpresso IDE with NXP-SDK.

Please let me know which examples to look for

Best Regards,

Vipul

0 Kudos

myke_predko
Senior Contributor III

@notanivipul 

In MCUXpresso, goto "Import SDK example(s)..." in the Quickstart Panel and then look through "Driver examples" and "Demo apps".  

There should be at least a half dozen example projects there for you.

0 Kudos