Re: Re: No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Re: No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

After some research and with help from my friend Jorge_Gonzalez, we found  that in this project your librarian has been configured as hosted, it means that your project is enable to send information by debugger to console and once you close your debugger session you disconnect this communication and this cause the error.

In order to solve the issue you should change your librarian configurations, in C/C++ view please go to Project> Properties and you will see a new window, in the left pane select C/C++ Build> Settings, now in the Tool Settings tag select Librarian in model just select ewl_c++_noio this will disable the option to send information by debugger session.

After this change I test the project and it worked fine after using reset button on the board :smileygrin:

Librarian config.jpg

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Reply

abdullahansari
Contributor III

Hi Perla,

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! That really solved the problem and its working with the reset.

Regards

Abdullah

0 Kudos