Contributor III

how do i upload my program to the samples

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack,

Could you tell us which IDE and MCU are you using?

Best Regards!

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

jackmonaghan
Contributor III

IM using KDS and I'm using the KL43Z MCU

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jack Monaghan,

I don't know which programmer you are using, but the configuration in the KDS is nearly the same, you should choose the according debug interface, after you connect the programmer to your board with SWD interface,  then click debug, the program will download to your chip.

Here, I take PE opensda as an example:

In KDS, choose RUN-> debug configurations, then  choose GDB PEMicro Interface debugging-> KL43_TEST_Debug

pastedImage_0.png

Choose the interface as your programmer(here is OPENSDA), then click button debug, wait the flash download finished, then your chip will be programmed.

Wish it helps you!

Any question, please contact me.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

_markus_
Contributor I

Hello Jungjing and all other :-)

I think I have the same problem. I have a Sensortoolbox evaluation board and I can't get in connection.

Unbenannt.JPG

The problem is that the port will not detected. I have tryed many time to install the driver from P&E. But no success :...(

And It looks like I have a diffrend version of code waarior than you. I use 10.6.

Please can give me somebody some assistance?

THANK YOU ALL!!!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi markus,

Your problem is not caused by the CW10.6, your problem may caused by your Multilink, you should install the PE Multilink driver and make sure the hardware of your USB multilink  is not broken.

It seems that your USB multilink still not connect correctly to your PC, about this question, I think you should ask it to the P&E micro's engineer, they may help you install it correctly. P&E 's web is : www.pemicro.com

Wish it helps you!

Regards,

Jingjing

0 Kudos