[Processor Expert] This interrupt is required/Unassigned peripheral

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Processor Expert] This interrupt is required/Unassigned peripheral

lucasrangit
Contributor III

After changing the processor component from a K26 MK26FN2M0CAC18 to MK26FN2M0VMI18, which has the same flash, ram, and number of I/Os, Processor Expert had a few errors. I fixed most of them by specifying the referenced component, but in the `fsl_gpio` component I cannot find a solution to the "PORTC Interrupt" "missing" error.

I tried removing all the components that use PORTC and the GPIO pins on that port. I also tried disabling and re-enabling "Auto initialization" for this component.

Is there a way to fix it? Or is there a recommend process for changing the processor in a project to avoid these types of errors?

The problems are:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
This interrupt is required (Interrupt)project_namegpio1/InterruptProcessor Expert Problem
Unassigned peripheral (Device)project_namegpio1/DeviceProcessor Expert Problem

Selection_014.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

intractablesubt
Contributor III

I'm having the same issue. I'm using KDSK 1.2 and KDS 3.0.0 with Cpu:MK64FN1M0VLQ12. I've been using this project for at least a year. I want to use PTD10 as a input interrupt. As soon as I select "generate code" under the Events tab -> PORTD_IRQ_handler I get an error under the Properties tab -> PORTD_Interrupt in the Device and Interrupt columns. The Device Column error is "ERROR: Unassigned peripheral" but there are no options to select from in the column. Similarly the error in the Interrupt column is "ERROR: This interrupt is required" but there are no options to select from.

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 9.55.29 AM.png

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lucas

Could you please check whether the PROTC IRQ Handler is enabled under ‘Events’ tab of fsl_gpio component, please see the screenshot as below:

k26gpio1.png

k26gpio2.png

If this does not help, could you please attach an example project to help us reproduce the error? Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alubeiro
Contributor IV

Hi Fiona,

I have the same issue as @William Koos

Could you please give a hand with this?

Thanks and best regards

0 Kudos