Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Guide for ADC to measure thermistor on KE02 Freedom board

Jump to solution
pierrelim
Contributor II

Dear all,

I am beginner user of Processor Expert

Does anyone have experience on using Processor Expert (Codewarrior 10.6) to measure the Thermistor using ADC on KE02 freedom board?

Would you mind to share on how to use processor expert for purpose above?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

PJ

1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lim,

Please refer to the demo that I've attached for details.

I've also shared an application note with you about the temperature measuring and I think it's helpful to you.

If you have any further questions about that, please feel free to contact with me.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lim,

I'm going to create Temperature_measure_demo on KE02 freedom board, then you can refer to it,

I think it needs some time to test and I will upload the demo if it works fine.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lim,

Please refer to the demo that I've attached for details.

I've also shared an application note with you about the temperature measuring and I think it's helpful to you.

If you have any further questions about that, please feel free to contact with me.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos
pierrelim
Contributor II

Hi Ping,

Thanks for support.

I can't find the attached files in your reply.

Maybe you can resend again or you may share to me through message?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

PJ

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lim,

You could find the attacments in the Fig 1 as below, then download them by click.

3.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos
pierrelim
Contributor II

Dear Ping,

Thanks i got it, i open post in Inbox, so that is why i can't see the download link.

Thanks a lot for help.

Best Regards,

PJ

0 Kudos