PORT digital filter disappeared in Kinetis K60 rev 2.x?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORT digital filter disappeared in Kinetis K60 rev 2.x?

Jump to solution
masettic
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm currently using PORT digital filter functionality on a K60 100 MHz BGA 121 pin. It has been detailed in chapter 11 of the rev.1 Reference Manual.

I have noticed it is completely disappeared from the rev.2 Ref. Manual and this absence is not mentioned at all in the Kinetis 100 MHz Rev 1.x to Rev 2.x Migration Guide, although it is still present in chapter 5 (clock distribution).

Has Freescale only forgotten the filter in the new manual or has it been removed from the new revision?

Does anybody know anything?

Thanks. Best regards.

Cesare

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
carlos_chavez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cesare,

Many apologies.  That section was inadvertently removed during that June update.  This was NOT removed in Revision 2 of the silicon.  The previous version of the reference manual included the PORT registers, but this issue has already been flagged to our Tech Docs team for the next reference manual release due out before the end of the year.

I hope that this helps and sorry for this confusion.

Best Regards,

Carlos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
carlos_chavez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cesare,

Many apologies.  That section was inadvertently removed during that June update.  This was NOT removed in Revision 2 of the silicon.  The previous version of the reference manual included the PORT registers, but this issue has already been flagged to our Tech Docs team for the next reference manual release due out before the end of the year.

I hope that this helps and sorry for this confusion.

Best Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos