cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Segments in Flash of KEA-128?

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I want to know the starting and ending Address of Sector 32 in KEA-128?

Please provide me screenshots of Memory Sectors address in Flash with Starting and ending Addresses?

3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi VIGENSH bALAJI,

About this question, I already reply you in your case.

Do you have sector 0? or begin with sector 0?

sector 0 =512B, address is : 0x0000 0000~ 0x0000 01ff;

sector n, address is: 512*(n)~((n+1)*512-1)

if n=32, then address is: 0x0000 4000 ~ 0x0000 41ff;

memory_check.jpg

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Thank you Jing,

1)That means Flash Memory is Continuous and there are no reserved memory inbetween???

2)I can Use anything From 0x00000000 to 0x00001FFF??? Divided into 256 Sectors with no reservations?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vignesh balaji,

1) Flash memory is continuous, normally, user can use the last flash sector as the user area, the above address will be used for the code.

2)No, use the last flash area as I suggest you, the beginning of the flash will put the interrupt vector and the flash chip configuration filed and the code.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!